Kitchen of Creation Hawaiian Mamaki Tea. Cut leaves (very small pieces, sometimes called crushed leaf). Ideal for tea bags, tea balls and tea kettles. Delicious and purifying tea promoting vitality and longevity. Caffeine free. Enjoy it hot or chilled. Net weight 1.1 oz.
Grown in Kona on the slopes of Mauna Loa (Big Island of Hawaii), many of you may have tried this wonderful product at the Keauhou Farmers Market and Kona Sunset Farmers Market.
- Shipping costs are already included in the price. Also, the per price cost of the item goes down as the quantity increases.
- Kitchen of Creation Mamaki Tea is grown naturally without harsh chemicals or fertilizers.
- Ancient Hawaiians often used Mamaki tea to control blood pressure and other ailments (not scientifically evaluated by the FDA).
You can use the cut teas in a French press or a strainer.
For people who are concerned about using tea bags, this is a great alternative.
Higher Quantity.... If you would like to order more than the quantity listed above, please feel free to input the desired amount. The system will calculate your price based on the average cost of the items stated above.
Quantities may be limited, so purchase now.
You might be able to save some money if you order larger quantities.
Order 1= Receive 1 packet (Shipping Cost $7.20 included)
2= Receive 2 packets (Shipping Cost $7.20 included)
3= Receive 3 packets (Shipping Cost $7.20 included)
4= Receive 4 packets (Shipping Cost $7.20 included); Customer Favorite
5= Receive 5 packets (Shipping Cost $7.20 included); Most Popular Amount!
6= Receive 6 packets (Shipping Cost $13.65 included)
Here are a number of reasons to shop with us....
- Thousands of happy customers. We are a long time company (started in August 2000) dedicated to offering popular and unique products from Hawaii with great customer service. If you are a first time customer, check us out.
- Our personal touch. We send out only one automated email confirming your order. After that, we will contact you personally to confirm your address and ask you few questions. Then, we will let you know when we shipped out your box.
- Our shipping costs are already included in our prices (for shipping within the United States and APO/FPO addresses. Almost all of our items (except for our tropical flowers) are sent out via USPS Priority Mail.
- We guarantee our products. For example... if the juice can arrives leaking, we will do our best to make things right. We will offer to issue you a credit or send you a replacement.
- Most of our items are Made in Hawaii. If not, we will be upfront and let you know on our product page.
- We can send our products to a different address. For instance, you want to send a box of chocolate or flowers to your daughter for her birthday, we will be more than happy to ship it there.
- We send all of our items out from Hawaii. You can't get better than that... receiving a gift or item from paradise. :)
For Frequently Asked Questions- Please see left menu bar.
If you don't see your answer here, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 808-551-8832.
Thank you for considering PahoaSunrise.com!
Last updated 3/2018